[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]
California Transplant Services, Inc. provides the SafetyGraft® Autologous Tissue Storage System for burn trauma and surgical patients. Traumatic amputation and critical burn injury patients may have split thickness skin grafts removed from donor sites for re-grafting at a later date. We provide monitored temperature storage at between +1 and +10C in monitored calibrated Blood Bank refrigerators in our FDA registered and state licensed tissue bank laboratory.
This service should be set up in advance of the recovery of autologous tissue.
Set up includes comprehensive staff training in SafetyGraft® preservation technique, record keeping, labeling and a written storage agreement.
We have provided services since 1994 to level 1 AND level 2 trauma centers in San Diego, Los Angeles, Ventura County, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, Orange County in addition to secondary facilities throughout western United States.
SafetyGraft® Key Benefits
- No risk of tissue rejection, since it is SafetyGraft® autologous tissue.
- SafetyGraft® storage facility is responsible for the management of storage and delivery to surgical facility at the time of implant regardless of the implant location, worldwide.
- SafetyGraft® Storage and preservation kits are provided to the procuring hospital at no charge. Charges are only incurred at the time of recovery of tissue for SafetyGraft® storage.
- No chance of secondary wound site infection from storing bone in the abdomen.
- We provide training and educational aids for operating room staff.
To obtain more information please call or complete the contact form below to have one of our SafetyGraft® specialists call you:
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Autologous Service request’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]