Charitable contributions are needed and gratefully accepted by California Transplant Services, Inc.
Your gift will help save and enhance lives through sight saving cornea and tissue transplants. Your generous financial contribution to California Transplant Services, Inc. will not only help purchase needed equipment like a microkeratome, specular microscope and a backup emergency generator, it will also help CTS educate and create awareness of the importance of sight saving cornea and tissue donation, and to provide training to hospital operating room staff.
Financial gifts from grateful sight saving cornea and tissue transplants recipients and donors as well as concerned individuals, foundations and corporations in our community have allowed CTS to undertake an expansion/renovation of its Carlsbad campus, and promote the need for sight saving cornea and tissue transplants and purchase vital, state-of-the-art laboratory and diagnostic equipment.
CTS extends our gratitude to all those who support us through financial contributions and we ask for your continued help and generosity.
Your Financial Gift
- Supports our vital mission of saving and enhancing lives through sight saving cornea and tissue transplants.
- Is tax deductible since CTS is a charitable, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- May be given in memory or honor of a friend or family member.
- Is recognized with a personal thank you letter and the name of the contributor is listed within our Annual Report. (Gifts may also be anonymous) Accumulative gifts of $1,000 are recognized on the permanent Donor Fountain of Life at CTS headquarters.
- Give online
- Give by telephone
- Give by mail
Giving by Telephone
- Please call Daryl Lirman at (760) 804-6890 ext 107 to make a gift by phone.
Giving by Mail
Please mail your check, payable to California Transplant Services, Inc.:
- California Transplant Services, Inc.
PO Box 130815
Carlsbad, California 92013-0815
Please indicate if your gift is in memory or honor of someone and indicate if you wish someone to be notified of the gift.
The amount of the gift will not be indicated.
Other Ways to Give
- In-Kind Gifts
Whether it is media support or refreshments at a local hospital education program, your in-kind contributions are welcome and appreciated. To find out what the in-kind needs are please call the Development Office at (760) 804-6890 ext 107.
- Sign up on the organ and tissue donor registry and Donate Life
- In-Kind Gifts
In addition to in-kind gifts, many organizations, hospitals, companies and corporations step up to assist CTS in fulfilling its mission of saving and enhancing lives through sight saving cornea and tissue transplants by sponsoring special promotional and recognition and awareness events. These sponsors are recognized for their vital support in the Annual Report, and by other means. In addition, sponsorships are charitable contributions.